Date: Monday 12th January 2015
Location: Highgate, London
Time: Morning Session 10 am – 1pm / Afternoon Session 2pm – 5pm:
The day will be split into two halves. Do join us for the entire day which includes lunch or if time is short then please just join us for the morning session.
Our day will be relaxed, informal and fun. Come and meet like-minded therapists.
Our goal is for you to become Skin Educators. Your role is to not only treat your client’s skin but to educate her on how to look after her skin in between treatments.You will become her “go to” skin guru and eventually her family, friends and colleagues will begin to rely on your knowledge.
Morning Itinerary 10 am – 1pm:
How to have a Point of Difference and how Dermaviduals can give you this.
The workshop will cover:
• What makes you stand out against your competitors, what makes us different to any other skin care professionals, including GPS and Dermatologists.
• Knowledge and how important it is.
• Why educating your client is the most important step to customer retention, excellent results and client loyalty
• Why we should be asking “WHY?”
• Who is our future client and what will her expectations be
• How important is your consultation – the most common questions and remarks from clients and how to answer them – teaching clients to take responsibility for their skin (it is attached to them after all)
Lunch 1pm – 2pm: Lunch is included with Full Day ticket.
Afternoon Itinerary 2pm – 5pm:
Understanding the Joys of Inflammatory Skin Conditions
In the afternoon session we will be exploring theories on how many of the common skin conditions we treat are all related to inflammation.
Trying to understand the underlying cause is a lot harder than treating the condition we see.
We will discuss new findings of how so many skin concerns we see every day are all related to Inflammation.
– Diffused Redness
– Premature Ageing
The information will allow you to understand and treat concerns and set expectations.
There will be time for Questions and Answers. If you have questions you would like us to cover on this day please to send them to us before November 30th.
Ticket Options and Prices:
Early Bird Ticket: Book your slot early and receive a discount on your ticket.
Morning Workshop: Book your slot for the morning session.
Ticket Price: £45.00/ Early Bird Price £30.00
Full Day Workhsop: Book your slot for the morning and afternoon workshop (includes lunch).
Ticket Price: £95.00 Early Bird Price: £80.00
You can buy all ticket options by logging in to the stockist area of www.dermaviduals.co.uk and visit the ‘Shop’ area. Click the link below to take you to the login area.